Gait Guys online /download store:
other web based Gait Guys lectures:
www.onlinece.com type in Dr. Waerlop or Dr. Allen Biomechanics
Today’s show notes:
1. Nanosponges could soak up deadly infections like MRSA from your bloodstream
2. iPhone-controlled bionic hands allow father to hold daughter’s hand for first time since accident
3. The science behind Obama’s BRAIN project.
I’ve noticed that I’m developing some calluses - on the outside of my big toes. They don’t hurt normally but if I walk for awhile or run a few miles, those (I’m assuming) calluses really starts to ache. Any suggestions for what I can do to help with that?
Hello, I am new to “The Gait Guys,” and was wondering if you have done any blogs about Morton’s Neuromas and bunion treatments. I’m looking for ways other than surgery to fix this ailment. I would love to be able to run and exercise again. Thank you.
6. What Cardiologists Tell Their Friendshttp://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/cardiologists-tell-friends-134500478.html
“Go easy with the exercise”
Cardiovascular damage resulting from chronic excessive endurance exercise.
7. Brisk Walking Equals Running for Heart Health: Studyhttp://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=168974
By Steven Reinberg
Pete Larson blog