Now available for your viewing.
The course by The Gait Guys, Biomechanics 202: Foot Function and the Effects on the Core and Body Dynamics
Whether you are looking for continuing education credits, or just looking to learn more about true foot function and how it integrates with the rest of the body…….this is a great little lecture.
- Describe how the motor and sensory homunculus relate to the foot and are integral to training and rehabilitation
- Discuss the 3 rockers of the foot
- Give examples of problems that result from a loss of the 3 rockers of the foot
- Explain the concept of pelvis neutrality and its effect on training
- Describe and examine the tripod of the foot
- Breakdown most movement into 2 basic rules or tenets
- Give examples of the problems which can arise if the 2 basic rules or tenets of movement are not followed
- Discuss the clinical consequences of loss of the medial and lateral tripods of the foot
Click the link above, when you get to the website, choose CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES, and from the pull down menu select CHIROPRACTIC DOCTOR. Look under BIOMECHANCS, select course 204.