another course offering is now available for your viewing.
The course by The Gait Guys, Biomechanics 203: Advanced Gait and Running Topics: Biomechanics, Details of Foot types, Multiple Case Studies. 3 hour lecture, segemented. This is one of our long awaited courses. Tons of detailed materials in this course. (available for 3 hours continuing education).
Whether you are looking for continuing education credits, or just looking to learn more about true foot function and how it integrates with the rest of the body…….this is a great lecture.
- More discussion on the walking and running gait cycles
- Apply the biomechanics of the pelvis and lower kinetic chain during walking to clinical practice
- Predict and discuss problems and clinical strategies that can arise from altered lower extremity biomechanics
- Apply visual analysis skills
- Evaluate case studies in gait analysis
- Clinically apply solutions for gait abnormalities
- video case studies mingled into each topic
Click the link above, when you get to the website, choose CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES, and from the pull down menu select CHIROPRACTIC DOCTOR. Look under BIOMECHANCS, select course 203.